Recipe submitted by Juan Hagger of A Passion Filled Journey
I love this dish because it’s vegan, tasty, and extraordinarily nutritious.
Title: Curry Baked Sweet Potatoes (Vegan)
Prep Time: 7 min.
Cook Time: 40 min.
Ready In : 47 min.
1 Large Organic Sweet Potato
Organic Ketchup to taste (no sugar added, sweetened w/agave)
1Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Extra Virgin Italian Olive Oil Spray
Curry Powder to taste
- Preheat Oven at 350 degrees
- Slice sweet potato
- Rinse slices
- Spray baking pan with Extra Virgin Italian Olive Oil Spray
- Place Sweet Potatoes in baking pan
- Drizzle with Olive Oil
- Both sides should be fully covered with Olive Oil.
- Season with Curry Powder to taste
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 min.
Recipe by Juan Hagger